How To Make Coconut Buns
It’s relatively easy to make coconut buns. Let’s start make the buns!
- 400 g flour
- some yeast
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- minced coconut
- Mix water and sugar in a bowl. Stir well to mix.
- Then, pour the syrup into the bread-making pan
- Now, sift the flour.
- Add the flour, yeast and baking powder into the pan.
- Knead it to make the dough.
- Put the dough inside the oven. Press the start button for the dough program.
- When the baking is completed, take out the bun.
- Then, fill the bun with the minced coconut and shape it.
- Next, set aside the buns for 15 minutes.
- Lastly, steam the buns in a steamer for 10 minutes.
© 2016, wikybrew.com. All rights reserved. All original content on this website is created by its respective writers and is thus considered to be the intellectual property of Wikybrew.com. Reproduction and re-publication of the content is strictly prohibited.