How To Make A Potpourri
It is relatively easy to make a potpourri.
- Rose petals
- A soap
- A piece of cloth
- A ribbon
- A tray
- A knife
- Collect some rose petals. Tear the petals one by one and put in a tray.
- Dry the rose petals in the hot sun.
- Crush the rose petals.
- Cut the soap into smaller pieces.
- Put the crushed rose petals and piece of soap in a cloth. Add some perfume.
- Wrap the cloth and tie the ribbon. It is ready. You can give it to your friend.
© 2017, wikybrew.com. All rights reserved. All original content on this website is created by its respective writers and is thus considered to be the intellectual property of Wikybrew.com. Reproduction and re-publication of the content is strictly prohibited.