Wikybrew.com and its team welcome you to join our website at the address [http://www.wikybrew.com] (the “site”) which provides services (the “services”) by enabling the users to share valuable expertise, knowledge, experiences, advice, opinions and thoughts. “You” and the “users” of the “site” are hereby invited to use the provided service in accordance to these conditions and terms.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
We aim to provide a service for the writers to share their expertise, experiences, thoughts, opinions, advice, and knowledge among other registered users and non-registered users, and under the terms, contents generated here are termed as “User Generated Content”. Non-registered users gain knowledge from the content they read at the site and registered users gain exposure and readership as well as the recognition from other users (both registered and non-registered users) from the articles posted at the site.
We cannot guarantee user’s compliance with the guidelines, these may include the quality, and accuracy of the content submitted by the users. You hereby agree and acknowledge that accessing the site is at your own risk. While we strive to make the service available on the site from time to time, we make no guarantee or representation to the availability of the service.
- REGISTRATION OF THE SITE
In order to submit article at Wikybrew.com, you need to become a registered user of the site. You, therefore, need to provide us with details about yourself as required. Some of the details, among others are your active email address and your real name. We will then send you a temporary password. You can then access the site and change your password in your profile.
- PERMITTED USE
Subject to your full compliance with the Terms stated in the site, you are not allowed to copy, paste, and or duplicate user generated content in any form, provided that you did not get a written consent from the said writer. It is hereby made clear that all materials published here are copyrighted to its creators and you are not allowed to modify, revise, alter, translate or make derivative works of the user generated content, including the duplication of any portion of the content.
- USER RESTRICTION
Please read the following restrictions carefully as there are certain conducts that we strictly prohibit and if you fail to comply with the provisions set forth herein, your membership will be terminated and you will no longer be able to use the service and/or access the site as we consider violation of the terms and conditions set up for this site as criminal behavior.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf:
(1) Modify, alter, copy, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the site and/ or the service in any manner;
(2) Disrupt the operation of the site, networks that host the site, or the server, or ignore to obey any requirements, policies, laws, procedures, regulations of such networks, servers and the site;
(3) Cannot provide false identification or impersonate any other individual in order to maintain either an account based on improper information or multiple accounts using more than one user id and/ or multiple email accounts;
(4) Interfere and/or prevent automated tools including search engines to follow any link contained in the User Generated Content, for example, by adding the “NoFollow” attribution to any such link;
(5) Falsely represent or state your affiliation with any entity or individual, or imply that Wikybrew.com endorses your business, you, your blog, your website or any statement you make to degrade the image of the site, or present any false information about Wikybrew.com;
(6) Create a frame, browser, GUI or border environment around the site;
(7) Use the service and/or the site for any unlawful, illegal, sexual, or any unauthorized purposes;
(8) Use any User Generated Content obtained from Wikybrew.com in unsolicited mail or as any form of spam;
(9) Display, distribute, transmit, disseminate or republish any portion of the user generated content without getting written consent from the user who generated such content;
(10) Display, distribute, transmit, disseminate or republish any portion of the user generated content for offline publication or any online publishing platform which contains adult, sexual, immoral or illegal content;
(11) Violate or interfere with users’ rights to privacy or any other rights, or harvest any information or collect data about the users without getting their express consent, either manually or with the use of any spider, crawler, retrieval application, robot, or any other automatic device to process or to access the site, and/or retrieve index or data-mine information;
(12) Use any user generated content at the site commercially and non-commercially without getting written consent from the user who generated such content. This also includes accumulating the content in compilation or selling the content online or printed them on offline media for selling or marketing purposes;
(13) Distribute, display, transmit or otherwise make connection with the Site and/ or service any content which may contain unlawful and unauthorized content, and which may infringe upon third party rights, including Intellectual Property rights;
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The site, the service and all Intellectual Property rights pertaining to copyrightable materials, text, and etc. are subjected to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under foreign laws, international conventions and United States laws. Unless you get the approval of the writer or the site, you are hereby not granted to translate, copy and paste, or in any form, or to use any of these intellectual property pertaining to the site and the service provided here to your offline media, website or/and blog.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
You agree that you will not upload any image or post any article that contains any unlawful, and immoral content, or any false information about Wikybrew.com. We reserve full rights to remove any content that violates our editorial guideline and TOS without a prior notice, at its sole discretion.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, OR BLOGS
- DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
Read details on disclaimer and warranties for Wikybrew.com at http://wikybrew.com/privacy-policy/disclaimer/
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEBSITE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BY AN ACTION OF NEGLIGENCE.
We take issues of copyright seriously and respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your article has been copied or otherwise used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us with subject header “plagiarized content at Wikybrew.com”. Inside a message box, please provide us the author’s name, category, title and published date of the plagiarized content, as well as your original link to the content. Upon confirmation of the duplication, we will remove the plagiarized content immediately from our site. Also, please provide your name and email address for correspondence purpose.
Note: In case of copyright and violation of content at the Site, Wikybrew.com reserves the right to remove such article(s) without notice and further explanation.
As copyright resides wholly with the creators who post to Wikybrew.com, we take no full control on content which is found republished at other sites without the writer’s content. In such a copyright violation, we advise writers to exercise their rights under The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 by taking below appropriate steps:
- Contact the offending party straightaway asking them to remove your content or to rectify the copyright violation.
- If the step stated in number 1 failed, then you should contact the ISP that hosts the offending websites, blogs and the domain registrar that holds the registration for the site domain.
Note: Information about the hosting service and domain registrar can basically be obtained by taking a look using any who service is including:
- Most Domain Registrars and ISPs will react to a copyright enforcement request by suspending or warning the offending site. If they fail to do so, you should have a lawyer to make the similar request in written form, and this final resolution rarely fails to produce the desired results.