How Smart Are You? Take The Tests!
Are you smart enough? Do the riddle tests now!
- I am up in the tree. I am as light as a feature. What am I?
- I am prickly and no one likes to touch me. Who am I?
- Even though I do not ask you question(s), you answer me right away! What am I?
- Now, you are in a pitch dark room. You only have a gas lamp, a wood stove and a candle. You are having a stick of match in your hand, which one do you have to light first?
- Some months have 30 days and some have 31 days, so how many months have 28 days?
- Is half a dozen dozen greater than six dozen dozen?
- One electric train is heading southward at 80mph while the wind is blowing northward at 25 mph. Which direction is the smoke of the train blowing?
- I am soft and wobbly. Kids like me because I am sweet. What am I?
- I am furry and soft. Carrots are my favorite food. Who am I?
- How to make the Roman Numeral- IX into Six?
- I am a friendly sea creature. People like me. I live in groups. Who am I?
- I have tentacles. I send out black liquid when attacked. Who am I?
Answers: (1) a leaf, (2) a cactus, (3) a telephone, (4) the match, (5) 12 months, (6) no, it’s six dozen dozen, (7) an electric train does not give off smoke, (8) a jelly, (9) a rabbit, (10) add an “S” in front of “IX”, (11) a dolphin, (12) a squid
© 2014, wikybrew.com. All rights reserved. All original content on this website is created by its respective writers and is thus considered to be the intellectual property of Wikybrew.com. Reproduction and re-publication of the content is strictly prohibited.