Vegetarian Curry With Pineapple
Try this tasty dish. You’ll sure like it. It’s served better with plain rice.
- One grated coconut
- Carrot (diced) : 200g
- Pineapple : a few slices, diced
- Potato (diced) , 300g
- Long beans (chopped in 3cm in length) : 100g
- Okra : a few pieces , 100g
- Cabbages (chopped in small pieces) : 200g
- Curry powder : 200g
- Ginger (chopped) : 200g
- Olive oil : 2 tablespoon
- Water : 1400ml
- One stalk of lemon grass
- Two stalks of curry leaves
- One lime leaf
- A piece of cinnamon stick
- Boil the potatoes until they are cooked through. Then, skin and cut into cubes. Leave them aside.
- Squeeze the grated coconut for the coconut milk.
- Heat olive oil in the hot pan for 20 seconds.
- Put in ginger to fry till golden color under slow fire.
- Add in the spices and fry until there is an aroma.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmering boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add in carrots, long beans, okras and cabbages and stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Pour in water and boil and simmer for 15 minutes under medium fire.
- Add in the curry powder.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add in pineapple before serving.
- When it is cooked, dish out and serve immediately with hot rice.
© 2016, wikybrew.com. All rights reserved. All original content on this website is created by its respective writers and is thus considered to be the intellectual property of Wikybrew.com. Reproduction and re-publication of the content is strictly prohibited.