Vegetarian Japanese Udon Noodles To Get You Inspired
Udon or written in Japanese as うどんis always served hot as a noodle soup. It is made of wheat flour and is one of the Japanese cuisines usually seasoned with sugar, mirin and soy sauce. Here, we have one simple vegetarian Udon recipe to get you inspired.
Ingredients (for one serving):
- A small package of organic Udon
- Some organic green leafy salads
- Some organic, tender pumpkin leaves
- Some olive oil
- A spoonful of sea salt
Suggested volume for garnish:
- A spoonful of black beans paste
- Two spoonfuls of seaweed sauce
- A spoonful of organic soy sauce
- Boil 8 to 10 cups of water.
- Next, put the noodles and a spoonful sea salt into the boiled water.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes under slow heat; stir occasionally until the noodles turn soft and tender.
- Put in salads, pumpkin leaves and at the same time add in a spoonful of olive oil into it. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain out the water and leave a little water in the pot.
- Pour the noodles together with vegetables on the plate.
- Add different kinds of garnish mentioned above. You may also garnish the noodles according to your personal favorite and taste.
Alternatively, you may put Udon noodles on the ice piece, as Japanese style summer noodles. The taste is really great!
© 2017, wikybrew.com. All rights reserved. All original content on this website is created by its respective writers and is thus considered to be the intellectual property of Wikybrew.com. Reproduction and re-publication of the content is strictly prohibited.